Board of Directors
Christopher Murray, Secretary
Leonard Tocci, Treasurer
The Mission of Minuteman Futures Foundation is:
To support the growth and development of all aspects of the Minuteman Regional Vocational Technical School District in fulfillment of its mission as a provider of workforce education.
In support of this mission, Minuteman Futures Foundation will engage in the following activities:
1. Promote and facilitate cooperation among business and industry organizations, the Minuteman Regional Vocational Technical School District, colleges in Massachusetts, and charitable foundations involved in the cause of career and vocational technical education;
2. Raise and disburse funds, make solicitation for contribution for grants or other forms of assistance in the corporation's purpose;
3. Develop and recommend programs, services and other activities that primarily assist students enrolled in and education professionals employed by Minuteman Regional Vocational Technical School District;
4. Research, design and conduct such programs to provide educational sponsorship, vocational training, employment related assistance, professional development and other similar benefits for students enrolled in and professionals employed by Minuteman Regional Vocational Technical School District.
5. Carry on any other charitable or educational activity (within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue code) consistent with these Articles which may be lawfully carried on by the corporation organized under Chapter 180 of the Massachusetts General Laws.